If your navel or belly button shifts from its position, you may fall down and never get up. Navel is the point of attachment from where babies get food while inside their mother. When baby is born, the umbilical cord is cut and the belly button takes its shape.
While people have it on different shape and sizes, we must know that it is a very important part of our body. Although its functions are limited inside mother’s womb to feed baby’s body only, it is the center of whole body and can trigger various nerves to simulate a pleasure or a pain (Heaven or Hell).
Like a machine our body needs oils. As we need to use various oils for our vehicles, we also need to use various oils for our body. The belly button is connected to many important blood vessels, and massaging oil on this area helps improve blood circulation to the skin, providing essential nutrients and promoting skin health.
Care your body via navel using these oils
- Ghee is all rounder for all major problems.
- Almond oil – helps attain glowing skin.
- Mustard oil – helps cure chapped lips, relieves headaches and improves vision.
- Ghee/ Butter – helps to make skin soft, supple and well hydrated.
- Neem oil – helps cure acne and rashes from the skin.
- Olive oil – helps relieve back aches, stomach aches and improves digestion.
- Hemp Oil – helps relieve body aches, acne, and breakouts.
Please understand, any oils massage helps in menstrual cramps and poor eyesight and ghee is a must applied ingredient.
How to apply ?
- Apply oils 30mins before you sleep and sleep straight for a while, so that oil can go inside the navel completely.
- Make sure you wash your navel regularly.
- Always apply oil in clockwise direction, put oil on your finger and insert it inside your navel, turn it clockwise for 2 mins, massage it.
While oils have their own benefits, people should get enough sleep every night to make it work.